Friday, February 27, 2009

ALM blog - 140 words posts

I want to thank all of you readers for the emails, and my apologies for being away for 2 weeks.
I guess application lifecycle management is really a growing trend and I see lots of interest in the ALM area, both in the Internet and during my work.

The ALM posts from now on will be as short as possible and as focused as possible.

I am going to start 140 words posts (seems it's the spirit these days…)
I will make it as interesting and as strait to the point as possible.

I will talk about a research my company does these days, in the area of Application Lifecycle Management prediction, such as predict of future defects, a change impact on overall project, estimated cost, and much more.

Sounds like science fiction?

I agree.

Well, 140 words are over…

No comments:

Post a Comment